The Industrial Development Corporation of Zimbabwe Limited is a statutory body tasked with the following:
- Establish and conduct new industries and industrial undertakings in Zimbabwe.
- To facilitate, promote, guide & assist in financing (i) new industries & industrial undertakings (ii) schemes for expansion, better organisation & modernisation of existing industries and industrial undertakings.
- Assist and support the development of small scale or medium scale industries and industrial undertakings.
- Undertake the development of management & technical expertise in the operation of industries and industrial undertakings.
Strategic National Investments:
- Chemplex Corporation Limited (Fertiliser and Chemicals) – www.chemplex.co.zw
- Industrial Sands (Pvt) Limited (Manufacturing)
- Willowvale Motor Industries (Motor and Transport) – mazda.co.zw
- Deven Engineering (Pvt) Limited (Motor and Transport)
- Sino – Zim Cement Company (SZCC) (Cement)– www.sinozim.co.zw
- Olivine Industries Zimbabwe (Agro-Processing)– www.olivine.co.zw
- Surface Wilmar Zimbabwe (Agro-Processing) – www.surfacewilmar.co.zw
- Allied Insurance Company (Pvt) Ltd (Insurance) – www.alliedinsurance.co.zw
- Sunway City (Pvt) Ltd (Property Development) – www.sunwaycity.co.zw
- Zimbabwe Grain Bag (ZGB) (Manufacturing)
- Afroran Spinners (Pvt) Limited (Manufacturing)
This Ad has been viewed 31 times.